LG is a multinational electronics company that has its headquarters in South Korea. The company produces products for home entertainment, home appliance and air solutions, vehicle components, and mobile communications. LG Electronics is the second largest manufacturer of televisions worldwide. The company was founded originally as GoldStar and was founded after the Korean War in order to provide the country with consumer electronics that were produced domestically. The first radios, refrigerators, washing machines, air conditioners, and televisions in South Korea were produced by GoldStar. A merger took place between LG Cable and Lucky Chemical, which changed the name of the corporation to Lucky-Goldstar. Later, the company settled on LG Electronics as the name that would continue forward with the brand.
If you are interested in an LG tablet device or a device from another brand, the first step should be to set a limit for yourself that you would feel comfortable paying for the device. You should not exceed this maximum that you set for yourself, as staying within your budget can help you to narrow down the devices out there to find the best one for you. Before you even begin to look at different models, filter your search results to only show those that are within your budget.
You should also look for tablets that have features that you believe you would enjoy or use in your daily activities. If you need your tablet for productivity reasons, it may do well to search for tablets that include a detachable keyboard. For the visual artists out there, tablets that include pens may be a good place to start. Another feature that may be a deal breaker for some users is the size of the screen. This should be kept in mind during your search.
What Is an LG V700?
The LG V700 is a tablet computer that contains a touchscreen and is primarily used for personal computing while on the go. Tablets can generally connect through Wi-Fi for an internet connection; however, some models come equipped with a data plan much like your smartphone’s plan.
The size of a tablet’s screen can range from 7 inches to 11 inches. The larger size lends itself well to the productivity apps for tablet devices and other activities that may not be best suited for small cellular phone screens. Additionally, with a tablet, you have most of the functionality of a personal computer or laptop with improved portability.
What Does an LG V700 Do?
Tablet computers are capable of accomplishing a wide variety of tasks. Many are used to stream movies, television shows, or music. Others are used more often to play games downloaded from the app store. Some are mainly used for browsing the web and catching up on all of the latest social media, and more still are used for productivity purposes. There are a variety of different tablets out there that include or have accessories such as detachable Bluetooth keyboards that can assist you when you convert your tablet from mobile mode to laptop mode.
These types of accessories help to transform the tablet computer into a device that is great for note-taking, writing papers, drafting emails, or any other word processing that you may need to do. Most of these devices also include both rear and forward-facing cameras as well as external speakers and auxiliary jacks for cameras that suit these devices for video chat and other social platforms.
How Does It Work?
Typically, tablets operate like a combination of a laptop computer and a smartphone, as they both use microprocessors that allow the devices to perform functions and operates like the brain of the device. Additionally, these devices have rechargeable batteries that generally can last from eight to 10 hours.
Accelerometers and gyroscopes will also likely be included in the devices so that it is able to sense motion. These capabilities are used by games and augmented reality applications. A graphics processor in the tablet also displays all of the information inside of the tablet on its touchscreen.
There is a flash memory in the tablet that stores your data in order to allow quick access to it when you need to find it. The touchscreen of the tablet is brought to life by a controller chip that recognizes touch by capacitive or resistive measures. Capacitive systems can detect electrical field changes while resistive screens detect input from pressure. Most resistive screens use a stylus for navigation.
Where Can You Buy the LG V700?
Tablets can be purchased most anywhere home electronics are sold. You may be able to find tablet devices online from retailers like Amazon.com as well as the websites of stores that sell home electronics, such as Best Buy or Walmart.
How We Reviewed
We understand that the purchase of a new tablet will not be an impulse buy, and because of this, we recognize that it is imperative for us to offer honest and accurate information when it comes to these products. We believe that it is important for you to understand our review process as well. First, we research these products down to their most minute detail. Then, we compare these details to those of similar products before finally reviewing feedback from customers who have already purchased the products. All of this combined allows us to gain a clear and well-rounded understanding of the nature of the product.
Overall Price Range Of This Product
A tablet can cost anywhere from $100 to $1000 or more depending on the quality and manufacturer of the tablet.
How it Compares
The LG V700 has a 10.1-inch display that is large enough to handle all of the tasks that you throw at it, and the 8,000 mAh battery keeps the tablet running for hours. The V700 features Q Pair 2.0 that lets you pair your tablet with your Android phone which allows you to receive and respond to texts and calls right from your tablet. The LG V700 also has multitasking abilities with Dual Windows. This allows you to split the screen into two sections and have two different apps open simultaneously, even allowing drag and dropping content from one to the other.
- Where To Buy
- Featuring High Dynamic Range on a Super AMOLED display, the Galaxy Tab S3 delivers cinematic vividness, detail, and deep contrast to a screen that fits in your hands
- Our revolutionary S Pen is more precise and pressure-responsive than ever, and never needs to be charged, liberating you to create, translate, and navigate without limits
- Powerful Quad speakers, tuned by AKG, calibrate with your movements as you rotate the Galaxy Tab S3, and intuitively reflect what's playing on-screen; Sensor Type: Accelerometer, Fingerprint Sensor,Gyro Sensor,Geomagnetic Sensor,Hall Sensor,RGB Light Sensor
- Easily switch from touch to type with a feather light keyboard that auto-pairs, attaches on contact, and never needs charging.Digital Optical Zoom:X8 (Digital)
- Keyboard sold separately. Processor Speed Type : Quad Core(2.15 GHz + 1.6 GHz Quad), Qualcomm APQ8096. External memory or micro sd capacity up to 400 gb. Features bluetooth v4.2
The Galaxy Tab S3 includes an S Pen that you will never need to charge. The tablet includes four speakers that calibrate as you move the device and a detachable keyboard for the times where you need to be productive. The Galaxy Tab S3 gives you an AMOLED display with improved contrast, and with just three hours of charging, you’ll get 12 hours of power. Additionally, the 13-megapixel camera takes vivid photos, and the 5 MP front camera is ideal for video chatting.
- Where To Buy
- THEATER-LIKE MULTIMEDIA: 10-inch tablet has a brilliant FHD display with booming Dolby Atmos Audio and built-in dual-stereo front-facing speakers perfect for binge-watching TV and movies on-the-go
- TABLET FOR KIDS: Transform to a kids tablet with Lenovo Kid's Pack, including a shock-resistant bumper, blue-light screen filter and fun stickers; family sharing is now a breeze;Sim : Nano Sim(Single Sim)
- MULTI-ACCOUNT: With multi-user and multi-space functionality, use the enhanced security fingerprint scanning technology for easy log-on; switch to Productivity Mode and add the Lenovo Bluetooth keyboard for a 2-in-1 tablet
- HIGH PERFORMANCE ANDROID TABLET: Equipped with a 64-bit Octa-Core Snapdragon processor of up to 2.0 GHz, 2GB of RAM, plus an epic 20 hour battery life for seamless performance on any day-to-day tasks
- BOX CONTAINS: Lenovo Tablet Tab 4 10 Plus, Charger, USB Type C Cable, Safety/Warranty Guide, Quick-Start Guide; perfect tablet for kids, work or play*Now enabled with Amazon Alexa Voice Services. Please make sure latest firmware is updated
The Lenovo Tab 4 Plus is a 10-inch tablet that has dual Dolby speakers that are great for any sort of media streaming and especially great for entertaining the kids. Additionally, the Kid’s Pack that is available for the Lenovo Tab 4 Plus includes a shock-resistant bumper, stickers, and a blue light filter. The tablet allows for multiple accounts, which means that everyone in the family can have their own space on the device.
- Where To Buy
- Brilliant 10.1" 1080p Full HD display (1920 x 1200), up to 1.8 GHZ quad-core processor, 2 GB RAM, and up to 10 hours of battery life.
- Our largest display, now with over 2 million pixels, stereo speakers, Dolby Audio, and dual-band 802.11ac Wi-Fi—perfect for watching Full HD video, playing games, reading magazines, and streaming content seamlessly
- Use Alexa hands-free mode to pause videos, play music, open apps, show sports scores, display the weather, and more—just ask
- Call or message almost anyone hands-free, or make video calls to family and friends with a Fire tablet, Echo Spot, Echo Show, or the Alexa App. Instantly connect to enabled Echo devices.
- 32 or 64 GB internal storage expandable by up to 256 GB (using the microSD slot). Watch downloaded videos anywhere with a Prime membership, Netflix plan, or Showtime subscription.
The Amazon Fire HD 10 is a 10-inch tablet that has a 1080p display with over 2 million pixels. The Amazon Fire HD 10 is offered in both 32 and 64 GB that can be expanded with 256GB if you require more storage space. For those who are also members of Amazon Prime, the tablet is compatible with all of Amazon’s apps for reading books, listening to music, and watching movies and TV shows.
- Where To Buy
Where to Buy
LG Electronics offers a map that locates nearby retail locations where the LG V700 is available here.
The Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 has a one year warranty period.
This model includes a one year warranty.
This tablet comes with a 90-day limited warranty.
Overall, the LG V700 is a reasonably powered tablet with some interesting features that users will definitely enjoy, such as the Q Pair 2.0 that lets you receive phone calls and messages on your tablet. The multitasking ability with Dual Window is also a nice touch and is a particularly useful feature for users who need the tablet for productivity. Additionally, if you are working your way toward making your home a smart home, the LG V700 can lock and unlock your doors with Knock Code.
The one major drawback for the LG V700 is that it is no longer available in the retail market, and for those who are interested in the device, you will have to find a way through second-hand communities. As a result, some users may have a better experience looking for another tablet with similar capabilities. However, for those who are willing to keep an eye out on Amazon and eBay, the LG V700 is definitely an option to consider if you are in search of a reasonably priced 10-inch tablet. The LG V700 performs well enough all around to function in many different ways for different types of users.
If you’re interested in furthering your tablet search, it is always a good idea to look at the user reviews that are on the manufacturer’s website or on other websites that offer customer feedback. Be sure to view both positive and negative reviews in order to gain a well-rounded view of the item. Furthermore, be on the lookout for devices that have low ratings as this is usually an indicator of a low-quality product that you should stay away from.
We give the LG V700 is 3/5 stars.